The Project

Financing Plan

A US$ 1 billion facility (part of Government’s US$3 Billion) has been secured from the Chinese Development Bank (CDB) through the Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning (MoFEP) for the implementation of the project. The government of Ghana is to raise 15% of the total amount whilst the CDB shall fund the remaining 85%.