Ghana Gas recognizes the contributions of its employees and treats each individual employee fairly and consistently in all matters to ensure the creation of a world-class workforce, with uniform application of the following human resource philosophies:
- Human resource shall be best allocated to achieve optimum productivity and efficiency to ensure profitability.
- Pay and benefits offered shall be fair, equitable and competitive as per its compensation policy.
- Employees shall be encouraged and supported to equip themselves well for the present job and future development of the Company.
- Reward shall be based on individual and team performance.
- Two-way communications between employees and Management shall be promoted as a means of building mutual understanding and trust.
- Safety shall be given top priority to protect the environment and life and enable employees deliver their best performance.