The Ghana National Gas Company Limited (GNGC) was incorporated as a limited liability company and registered in the Republic of Ghana under the Ghana Companies Code 1963, in July 2011. The vision of the company is to become a fully integrated gas services company that provides reliable supply of gas and gas derivatives in Ghana and the sub-region. The company has the responsibility to contribute to Ghana’s rapid industrialization process by installing and operating gas infrastructure required for gathering, processing and delivery of natural gas resources to the market in a safe, cost effective and environmentally responsive manner.
The company is seeking to recruit qualified, experienced and competent General Managers for the following vacant positions: -
- General Manager, Human Resource & Administration
- General Manager, Procurement & Logistics
- General Manager, Technical Services
- General Manager, Commercial
- General Manager, Finance
- General Manager, Legal
Details of the requisite job experience and qualifications are outlined below:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, MBA in Business Strategy or Organizational Management
- 15 years of experience in Business/ HR management. Exposure to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems an added advantage, ability to learn General
- Master’s Degree in relevant discipline plus a professional and or practicing qualification / knowledge in Procurement and or Logistics (e.g. Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply of Chartered Institute of Logistics).
- At least 15 years post-graduation work experience in Procurement and Logistics out of which 6 years must be in the Oil and Gas industry. Trained in business negotiation\
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university engineering, plus a Masters/Diploma in Engineering/ Business.
- 15years with at least 5 years in senior managerial role and demonstrated experience in EPCC of Gas Plant and Pipelines Projects
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance & Statistics, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or its equivalent and MBA or its equivalent from an accredited tertiary institution
- 15 years relevant experience in the Oil and Gas industry with 10 years in commercial operations.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Accounting or Finance, plus a Professional Accountancy Certification (CA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA) and an MBA in Finance
- 15years experience with at least 5years in senior managerial role in Finance and demonstrated experience in Oil and Gas finance.
- Must hold an LLB with an advanced degree from a recognized tertiary institution and fully be qualified to practice law in Ghana.
- Minimum of Fifteen (15) years relevant post-call experience at a law firm or law department of a body corporate or Organisation and familiarity with national/international Oil and Gas regulations, legislation and public policy
Interested applicants should submit their applications, indicating the position being applied for, by e-mail with Curriculum Vitae, Application letter, contact telephone numbers and e-mail address to:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Office of the Chief Executive Officer
Ghana National Gas Company
P.O. Box CT 3686
Cantonments, Accra - Ghana
Tel: +233 (0)30 274 4224